RRB Group D Invalid Application 2018 Rejections: Recently, the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has circulated the notification for 62, 907 Group D Jobs. Finding a good job is the desire of every person, and there is no good job apart from the govt job. The government’s job of railway also greatly appreciated by everyone. That’s why the job hunters prepare hard to crack the RRB Group D Exam 2018. Lakhs of eligible contenders have submitted the RRB Group D Application 2018 on or before the last date of application and now looking to check the RRB Group D Application Status. If you have also submitted the application for Railway RRB Group D Vacancy 2018 then read this article and check your Railway Gr D Application Form Status 2018.
RRB Group D Invalid Application/ Rejection 2018
From this article, I am going to share all the information and instruction to check RRB Group D Invalid Form 2018 below on this page. You must check the status to ensure your application is accepted by the Railway. In case your form gets rejected by RRB for any reason the status will show that even.
Details of RRB Railway Group D Jobs Status 2018
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Railway Recruitment Board- RRB.
- Job Role: Group D Posts.
- Advt No: CEN 02/2018.
- Total Vacancy: 62, 907 Posts.
- Exam Date: April/ May 2018.
- Article Category: RRB Group D Invalid Application/ Rejection.
- Status Link: It will activate on all RRB
- Job Category: Central Government Job.
- Main Website of RRB: www.indianrailways.gov.in and rrbonlinereg.com
- Selection Scheme: Written Test, PET & Document Verification.
Railway Group D Invalid Application/ Rejection 2018
Applicants, after some days of the application form, each zone will activate the link to check the Status of RRB Gr D Application 2018. After that, each contestant will receive email or SMS regarding same. It is necessary to all the contenders who have submitted the Online RRB Group D Application Form. It will ensure you that your application has successfully submitted & accepted by the Railway Recruitment Board- RRB. There are some steps to check the Status of the Railway Group D 2018 Application Form.
Those who have submitted the application should definitely look at the status of the application as the same person can sit in the examination applications have been accepted by the Railways. For any reason the applications of any contestant got canceled then he/ she will not allow downloading the RRB Group D Admit Card 2018, and they will deprive of sitting in the examination. So, You must check the status of RRB Group D Result 2018 as well when it gets released online.
- RRB Chandigarh ALP Result 2018
- RRB Bhubaneswar ALP Result 2018
- RRB Chennai ALP Result 2018
- RRB Kolkata ALP Result 2018
- RRB Muzaffarpur ALP Result 2018
- RRB Siliguri ALP result 2018
- RRB Malda ALP result 2018
- RRB Bhopal ALP result 2018
- RRB Patna ALP Result 2018
- RRB Mumbai ALP Result 2018
- RRB Allahabad ALP Result 2018
- RRB Gorakhpur ALP Result 2018
- RRB Secunderabad ALP Result 2018
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram ALP Result 2018
- RRB Jammu ALP Result 2018
- RRB Guwahati ALP Result 2018
- RRB Bilaspur ALP Result 2018
- RRB Ajmer ALP Result 2018
- RRB Bangalore ALP Result 2018
- RRB Ranchi ALP Result 2018
Simple Process to Check RRB Group D Application Status 2018
Contenders will be able to check the status of their application by going to the same link using which they submitted the application. Checking application status is very easy. On the page of application status, You will also get the reason for Railway Gr D Application Rejection 2018. Following are the process of accessing Group D Application Status.
- First of all, need to visit the official web portal of RRB Group D Online Application 2018.
- After landing on the home page, You will find a link saying “Application Status”.
- You have to press on the specific link for checking the status of RRB Group D 2018 Application Form.
- Click on that link, It will take you to the application status page.
- After reaching on the page, you will ask to enter “Registration Id” and “date of Birth”.
- Then click on “submit” option.
- Now, your application status will appear on the computer screen.
- If you get reject status then the valid region will also display. No refund of examination fee will make on account of rejection of the application.
The process is similar for all the RRB boards and these are Ajmer, Kolkata, Guwahati, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Bhubaneswar, Ahmadabad, Bengaluru, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Chennai, Patna, Mumbai, Ranchi, Bilaspur, and Secundrabad. You get the login links for the Group D exam for each of the Railway Recruitment Board. You just have to click on the preferred link from where you have applied.
Main Points to Reject Railway Group D Application
- Contenders name figuring in the debarred list of any RRB/ RRC.
- Invalid photo: Applicants who don’t have uploaded the photo as mentioned in the notification.
- Multiple application: Multiple applications to different RRBs or same RRB.
- Any other irregularities which are observed & considered as invalid by Railway Recruitment Board-RRB.
Here we share full information of Railway Group D Invalid Application 2018. From here, aspirants may check the Status of RRB Railway Group D Application 2018. To know more info on the Rejection of Railway Group D Application please refer official notification. If you have any query related to Railway Group D Application Rejection 2018 then don’t hesitate to ask through comment box. I will be happy to answer your query. Stay in touch with us for more latest updates.